Criteria for employment:
- Be able to write in English and Italian using correct grammar.
- Be fluent in both English and Italian languages.
- Have a car and feel confident in driving around Melburnian suburbs.
- Be willing to travel to South-Eastern Suburbs.
- Must love teaching.
- Must have patience with children and adults.
- Be honest.
- Have integrity.
- Be accountable for their responsibilities and actions.
- Have the ability to communicate confidently and clearly in both English and Italian languages.
- Be creative with their teaching style.
- Be organised and detailed.
- A teaching and/or education degree.
- Either an arts, music or drama degree and/or certificate.
- Must have some experience working with children
- Some experience working in the arts, either music, drama and/or creative arts areas.